Start a new topic

GoPro hero 7 won't connect wifi

Hello, trying to connect to my GoPro hero 7. It connects to Bluetooth no problem but won't connect to WiFi. It connects to the official GoPro app no problem. It keeps saying battery saver mode. But I have no battery saver option turned on.

11 people have this problem

I have the same problem. Is there a solution yet??

1 person likes this

The only difference with my situation is that it is a Hero 7 Black.

1 person likes this

I have the same problem.  Hero 7 Black connects to gopro app just fine but the Myk app will not connect wifi.  WE NEED A SOLUTION!!!  I am using Android phone.

1 person likes this

did anyone resolve this issue? 

1 person likes this

Support has not even acknowledged the issue or even responded yet.  That is shitty.

2 people like this
I'm waiting for it as well. :/

2 people like this
Would really love for all the features of this app to work the way it's supposed to. It records the audio via my Bluetooth headset. But no connection to the Hero 7 black. Not sure if it's because I have an android phone. Either way that's not cool.
I have the same issue and got the Answer from myk Support that my Phone maybe is ohne of that unsupportet wher it doesnt work (Huawei mate 20 pro) so a half year later ich got my Samsung note 20 ultra and still the same Problems with hero 7 Black. Maybe it is NOT a Problem of my Phone so pls fix that issue. Gopro app works fine Android 10

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment