If on the Myk app wifi is green, but Bluetooth is flashing and not connecting, your camera's Bluetooth connection may not be paired.
- Put the camera in pairing mode (Connect new device .. GoPro app...). You should see the camera name and password on the camera screen.
- Then, on the iPhone, be sure you are connected to the GoPro wifi (in iPhone settings, connect the camera like any other hotspot).
- While the camera is still in pairing mode, open the Myk app. Myk should automatically prompt you to pair the camera's Bluetooth connection.
- Once you pair, exit pairing mode on the camera and you should be ready to roll.
- Sometimes the GoPro can drop its wifi connection after you exit pairing mode, thus disconnecting the iPhone. Removing the battery in the camera (if possible) and/or rebooting the camera can usually fix the situation, if you are running the latest camera firmware.